A healthy, nourishing BBQ Chicken Burger with crunchy, umami laced slaw and creamy avocado to fuel you through the day. With a little inspiration from a French dip sandwich, we sub in bone broth for dipping and added health and umami. This recipe uses three of our favorite health food makers in the USA.
- 2 lb. Ground Chicken
- 1 egg
- Noble Made Less-Sugar Original BBQ Sauce
- Prevail Umami Jerky Slaw
- 1 Bare Bone Instant Bone Broth Stick
- 1 avocado
- fresh whole grain buns (We Used Dave's Killer Bread)
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice or apple cider vinegar.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, egg and 4 tablespoons of Noble Made BBQ Sauce then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four patties.
- For the smashed avocado, crush the avocado in a bowl with salt, pepper and a splash of citrus juice or apple cider vinegar.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Top with more Noble BBQ sauce and cover to glaze on the sauce a bit and heat it through.
- Mix the bone broth stick into 8 oz. of hot water
- Serve patty on a warm bun, top with smashed avocado and jerky slaw. Serve alongside the bone broth for dipping!
Pro Tip: Add a couple full pieces of jerky onto the burger as you would bacon.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today