(Above) Low Country Shrimp Roll Recipe
Georgia Crab Boil Low Country Seasoning // Southern Soul Barbeque // St. Simons, GA
Every state’s barbecue has its secret touch, from Kansas City’s sweet sauces to Texas’s slow-cooked brisket. Most, unfortunately, stay that way: tight-lipped pitmasters keep their tricks close to the vest. Not here. This gas-station-turned-grill is a mecca for Georgia’s famous dry-rubbed ‘cue, and lucky for you, happy to share. Their rubs make a perfect marinade, a lip-tingling replacement for the salt on your Bloody Mary glass, or, if you’re crazy, both. This Low Country Seasoning? Perfect for a shellfish boil or a shrimp roll.
Fast 5 Uses:
- Peel-n-Eat Shrimp
- Rim A Bloody Mary Glass
- Blackened Fish Tacos
- Sprinkle Into Melted Butter or Mayo For Shellfish Dippin’
- Use To Season Tortilla Chips, Potato Salad or Anywhere You’d Use Old Bay.
- Crab/Shrimp/Lobster Roll with Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning
- Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning Dusted Fries or Blackened Fish Tacos
- Rim A Bloody Mary With Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning
- Sprinkle Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning Into Melted Butter or Mayo For Shellfish Dippin’
- Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning On Fresh Corn
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, share this page. It would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the makers.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today