A Caribbean twist on the East Coast classic seafood roll with spicy shrimp, a pillowy-soft (martin's) roll and jerk mayo.
- 3 tablespoons Southern Soul Barbeque “Rub-A-Dub Rub” Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 potato or soft hamburger buns (like Martin’s or King Hawaiian)
- To make “Jerk Mayo”, in a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons jerk rub.
- Toss shrimp with a glug of olive oil and 1 tablespoon Jerk Seasoning. Grill over med-high heat just until shrimp turn pink, about for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Smear a little Jerk Mayo on the roll, top with shrimp and top bun. Serve with a Spicy Margarita!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the maker.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today