The classic whiskey sour gets the grill treatment, using charred lemon juice and Yes Cocktail Co.'s Smoked Maple Sour mixer.
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Yes Cocktail Co. Smoked Maple Sour Cocktail Mixer
- 1 oz lemon grilled lemon juice (instructions below)
- 1 egg white
- Southern Soul Georgia Crab Boil Seasoning
- For the grilled lemon juice, slice lemons in half and place cut side down on a preheated hot grill for 1-2 minutes or until deeply caramelized. You can dip the lemon halves in a touch of sugar for a bit more sweetness and deeper caramelization.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, cocktail syrup and egg white to a shaker and dry-shake for 30 seconds without ice.
- Add ice and shake again for 30 seconds until well-chilled.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with a sprinkle of Southern Soul Seasoning.
Pro Tip: You can garnish with a couple of drops of angostura to add more aroma to the drink!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today