Nachos. Traditional, versatile, crowd pleasing. No game day spread is complete without them. Here are our inductees:
1. Chicken Nachos With BBQ Infused Honey Recipe
Chicken Nachos With BBQ Infused Honey | Take Me Out To The Ballgame Mantry
Roger’s Made BBQ Infused Honey
2 whole chicken breasts
2 ears of corn
cheddar cheese, shredded
cotija cheese, crumbled
fresh cilantro leaves
radishes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season chicken breasts and corn with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Grill corn until charred and tender. Grill the chicken breasts on both sides until deep golden and totally done in the middle, about 4 minutes per side. Shred the chicken with 2 forks and moisten with a little olive oil. With a knife cut corn off the cob.
- Glug a little olive oil on a baking sheet, layer chips, cheese, chicken and corn.
- Bake until cheddar is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, cojita cheese and drizzle with BBQ Infused Honey.
2. Aurelia’s Chorizo Nachos Recipe
Aurelia’s Chorizo Nachos | Hecho En America Vol. 2 Mantry
Aurelia’s Chorizo, sliced
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Cotija cheese, crumbled
Radishes, thinly sliced
Fresh cilantro leaves
Jalapeno, thinly sliced
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
3) Glug a little olive oil on a baking sheet, layer chips, chorizo and cheddar cheese.
4) Bake until cheddar is melted.
5) Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, radishes, cilantro and jalapeno.
6) Suggested Fixin’s: NW Elixirs Salsa Verde, Guacamole, pico de gallo & Tecate w/ lime.
Simple, crowd-pleasing pulled pork nachos perfect for the big game, the big backyard cookout or a big night at home on the couch.
A little Sichuan spice, a little biltong, a hit of kimchi mayo and crispy pork panko. These nachos go on a global tour but end up as a delicious take on a game-day classic.
5. Throwback -> Thai Game Nachos
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today