A little Sichuan spice, a little biltong, a hit of kimchi mayo and crispy pork panko. These nachos go on a global tour but end up as a delicious take on a game-day classic.
- Fly By Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp
- 1 tablespoon Fly By Jing Mala Spice Mix
- 1 oz. Naked Brooklyn Biltong
- KPOP Kimchi Mayo
- 1/4 cup Pork Panko
- 1 lb. ground pork
- tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup radish, sliced
- 1/4 cup scallions
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Over med-high heat, fry the ground pork with the Mala Spice and a half tablespoon sichuan crisp.
- Layer the pork over the tortilla chips with cheese, biltong, scallions, a drizzle of chili crisp and pork panko and broil until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro, radish, a drizzle of kimchi mayo and a touch more chili crisp for spice. Serve with cold beer!
Pro Tip: Make sure to LAYER the cheese and topping for the nachos so each chip gets a bit of everything!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today