Crunchy slaw, soft jerky and an umami packed patty combine for a burger match made in pork heaven.
- 1/4 cup Bachan's Yuzu Japanese Barbecue Sauce
- Field Trip Korean Style BBQ Jerky
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 4 buns, split and toasted
- In a bowl, combine pork, Yuzu Barbecue Sauce and season with salt. Mix well, form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Heat a skillet or grill over medium heat. Working in batches, brown patties in oil about 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook until the meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer.
- Spread mayo on both sides of the toasted buns. Top bottom bun with patty, jerky, slaw and top bun
Pro Tip: Make the ground pork patties ahead of time and let them marinate with the yuzu barbecue sauce for a couple of hours before cooking.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today