The smashburger gets hit with bacon jam and a satisfying crunch from a sneaky walnut + almond + dijon mayo secret sauce.
- 1 lb. fresh ground chuck
- 1 tsp TBJ Gourmet Bacon Jam
- TBJ Gourmet Bacon Salt
- 2 tablespoons crushed Clif Family Organic Barbequed Walnuts & Almonds
- 2 tablespoons HLTHPUNK LB's Dijon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 buns
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- fixins’ (sliced pickle, lettuce, thin sliced onion etc.)
- Combine chuck with bacon salt and form into 4 balls
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet (let it get hot), add balls and smash down for 10 seconds (back of a small pan works well), after 2 minutes flip the patties, add cheese and a spoonful of bacon spread and cook for 2-3 more minutes until cook to preference.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and crushed nuts
- Toast the bun and smear with walnut + almond mayonnaise
- Layer patty and fixins’ on bun, pour a beer, enjoy.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today