Pulled Pork, Mac and Cheese and Cracklin' Sanwich? Why not.
- 3-4 Lb. boneless pork shoulder
- Uncle Murle’s BBQ Sauce
- "Wright Rub" from Wright BBQ Company
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 6 soft buns
- FishSki Hatch Red Chile Mac & Cheese
- 4505 Meats Green Chili Lime Cracklins
- Mix spice rub all over the pork.
- In a lightly greased slow cooker or dutch oven, place pork on onions, pour stock over pork, cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Shred pork and moisten with Uncle Murle’s BBQ Sauce
- Pile pulled pork on top of pun and serve.
Pro Tip: Pile on some Mac n' Cheese + Cracklin for the full flavor bomb.