- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Karma Sauce Tommy Tomatillo Salsa
- cotija cheese or feta
- black beans, heated. Canned is fine (feel free to season with salt and hot sauce) or if you have the time, try our Simmered Calypso Beans.
- tostadas, warmed
- Mix the first four ingredients, season with salt and pepper and shape into meatballs approximately the size of a golf ball.
- Heat a skillet with a touch of oil.
- Cook the meatballs for 5-6 minutes or until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside
- Layer tostada with a spoonful of warm black beans, a meatball and then top with cotija cheese, more salsa and chopped cilantro. Serve with a cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today