In a truffle BBQ twist on Mexican street corn (elote), these beauties get a blanket of truffle mayo and a coating of crumbled jerky, granola and parm.
- 4 ears shucked corn
- 1/2 cup crumbled parmesan
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Terrapin Ridge Farms Truffle Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Jamie's Farm Granola, crushed
- 1 oz. Aufschnitt Meats BBQ Jerky, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Sam Jones BBQ Rub Potion No. Swine
- Rub corn with olive oil, season with Sam Jones BBQ rub and grill until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides.
- Mix mayonnaise, truffle hot sauce and spread on corn.
- Mix and lay out parmesan, granola and jerky in a dish and roll the corn in it.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve with a cold beer.
Pro Tip: Don't be afraid to get a nice char on the corn, it adds a deep smoky flavor!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today