A little southern twist on basil pesto subbing in peanuts for pine nuts.
We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
- 2 cups cups basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parmesan or pecorino
- 1/4 cup Hubs Sweet Heat Peanuts
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except 50% of the oil, and process while drizzling in the rest of the oil. Blend until preferred texture (we like a little chunky not uniformly smooth).
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today