This effortless, fresh and warm weather friendly bbq shrimp salad brings the truffle heat to your backyard cookout. Crunch from some of our favorite peanuts and savory granola works well with refreshing vinegar bbq sauce from East Carolina!
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Jamie's Farm Rosemary Granola With Currants
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 tablespoons Sam Jones BBQ East Carolina Vinegar Sauce (Sweet Heat)
- 1 tablespoon Sam Jones BBQ Rub Potion No. Swine
- 1 tablespoon Terrapin Ridge Farms Truffle Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Hub's Sweet Heat Peanuts
- Toss shrimp in Sam Jones rub and grill until cooked through, toss with truffle hot sauce.
- Combine mango, basil, cherry tomatoes, avocado and peanuts with Sam Jones BBQ Vinegar Sauce.
- Top with shrimp, granola, a sprinkling more peanuts and a drizzle more truffle hot sauce.
Mix in the granola at the very end to keep it crispy!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today