These wings get a huge flavor hit from Sam Jones East Carolina Vinegar BBQ sauce and big crunch from Hub’s Peanuts. A clean, healthy take on everyone’s favorite game day food.
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 1/4 cup Sam Jones BBQ East Carolina Vinegar Sauce (Sweet Heat)
- 3 tablespoons Sam Jones BBQ Rub Potion No. Swine
- 3 tablespoons Hub's Sweet Heat Peanuts, crushed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 oz. Aufschnitt Meats BBQ Jerky, chopped fine
- Preheat grill to high
- Pat wings dry, in a bowl toss wings with oil and Sam Jones BBQ Rub Potion No. Swine.
- Grill wings until cooked through.
- In a bowl, add grilled wings to vinegar sauce and jerky, toss to coat.
- Return to grill for a couple minutes to caramelize.
- Top with crushed peanuts and serve with cold beers.
1) You can marinate the wings ahead of time in the dry rub with a touch of vinegar sauce!
2) Also try smoking the wings for some extra flavor!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today