Taco Tuesday and Wing Wednesday join forces for the perfect plate of comfort. A refreshing crunch of radish and punch of jalapeño cut through crumbled cotija cheese, all doused in Seed Ranch's "Everything but The Taco" hot sauce and Mike's Hot Honey.
- 1 – 1 ½ pounds chicken drumettes and/or wings
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, sliced thin
- 4 radishes sliced thin
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mike's Hot Honey
- 1 tablespoon Seed Ranch "Everything but The Taco" Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine chicken, hot sauce, olive oil and a pinch of salt in a bowl to marinate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Grill wings over medium-high heat or bake (400 degrees for 40 minutes) until cooked through and nicely caramelized.
- Toss with cilantro, cotija, jalapeño, radish and an extra dash or two of hot sauce. Serve immediately and drizzle over more hot honey.
Pro Tip: Bring the marinated wings to room temperature first for more even cooking.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today