These easy, delicious and crowd-pleasing breakfast tacos bring a little surf and turf to the morning routine.
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Mike's Hot Honey
- 1/2 oz. Savage Jerky Sriracha Bacon
- 1 teaspoon Seed Ranch Flavor Co. Spicy Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Seed Ranch Flavor Co. "Everything But The Taco" Hot Sauce
- 2 oz. Smoked Salmon
- 4 x 6" flour tortillas, warmed
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- Whisk eggs in a bowl to blend; season with everything bagel seasoning. Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs, stirring occasionally until just set, about 2–3 minutes.
- Make a quick guacamole by mashing together the avocado, 1 teaspoon of Everything Bagel Seasoning, 1 tablespoon of Seed Ranch Hot Sauce, half the cilantro, a squeeze of hot honey and a pinch of salt.
- Layer the tortillas with eggs, guacamole, a slice of smoked salmon and a piece of bacon jerky. Top with the rest of the cilantro, a shake of Everything Bagel Seasoning and a drizzle of hot honey and hot sauce.
Pro Tip: Make sure the guacamole is at room temp for best results!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today