Extend your pulled pork by adding some beans and kale with this easy, comforting taco recipe perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 2 x 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 bunch kale, stemmed and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1-2 cups pulled pork (Recipe Here) - Add to your liking, you can use leftover pulled pork, a little with its broth goes a long way!
- 1 medium onion
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, diced (seeds removed unless you like spice)
- La Fundidora Fresca Salsa
- Spice Mode Mexican Taco Spice
- Over medium heat, sauté onion and pepper in a glug of olive oil. Add white beans and pulled pork with pulled pork cooking liquid. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add kale and simmer for another 5 minute. Warm tortillas in a dry pan.
- Top tortillas with white bean mixture (it helps to use a slotted spoon to drain excess liquid), sprinkle with Spice Mode seasoning and garnish with fresh lime and La Fundidora Fresca Salsa.
Pro Tip: The bean stew mixed with fresh cooked rice and topped with salsa is also an easy, satisfying dinner!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today