Spicy with a touch of sweetness, these sriracha margaritas are perfect for game night, taco night or just lazing in the backyard next to the grill.
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. Cocktail Crate Sriracha Margarita Mix
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz Red Clay Hot Honey
- 1 tablespoon Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- 1/4 tablespoon Baja Street Taco Seasoning
- Baja Street Taco Jerky
- Over ice in a shaker mix tequila, sriracha margarita mix, lime, hot honey and shake for 15-20 seconds
- Mix together the margarita salt and street taco seasoning. Rub the rim of a glass with lime and press into spices.
- Fill glass with ice and strain mixture over. Serve with lime and garnish with a piece of street taco jerky!
Pro Tip: Chill the glasses before hand to make things extra icy!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today