These street tacos use margarita salt and street taco seasoning to bring big flavor in minutes. A little hot honey will add a bit of sweetness and crumbled jerky a little extra meatiness to taco Tuesday or any night of the week!
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 limes
- 8 tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Clay Margarita Salt
- Red Clay Hot Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Baja Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- Street Taco Jerky, chopped fine
Cut pork tenderloin into ¼-inch cubes. Toss with the margarita salt and street taco seasonings and a drizzle of olive oil. Marinate for 6-24 hours.,
- In a hot skillet, sear the pork until caramelized and cooked through.
- Warm tortillas, top with pork, onions, cilantro and a drizzle of hot honey and crumbled street taco jerky.
- Serve with fresh cut limes and cold beer.
Pro Tip: This pork also tastes amazing on nachos.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today