- 1 ball Hayden Flour Mills Heritage Pizza Dough
- Gracious Gourmet Hatch Chile Pesto or Scarpetta Pesto
- Del Duca Prosciutto
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh Arugula
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Roll out dough on a floured surface (approximately 8 to 10-inch round and 1/4-inch thick.)
- Brush with olive oil, tear over the cheese, season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until crisp and golden.
- To finish, dollop on pesto, layer prosciutto and sprinkle on some arugula. Drizzle with Olive Oil.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Prosciutto, Pesto & Arugula Pizza | Pizza Party Mantry