Blistered shishitos get a hit of margarita salt and crumbed jerky for this quick beer (or marg) snack!
- 6 oz shishito peppers
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Red Clay Hot Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- 1 oz. Baja Street Taco Jerky, chopped fine
- In a hot skillet, add olive oil and peppers and stir until tender and charred, about 4-5 minutes (you can also grill but skillet is better). Don't move them around too much to ensure they get blackened a bit!
- Transfer peppers to a bowl and toss with margarita salt, a squeeze of lime and hot honey.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve with extra limes and a Sriracha margarita!
Pro Tip: Use a cast iron skillet as it will get nice and hot a give a nice char, make sure to take the peppers off earlier than expected so they aren't to mushy!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today