Protein-packed and delicious, this quick breakfast leverages the power of biltong and the endorphin rush of Sichuan chili to start your morning off right.
- 1 oz. Brooklyn Biltong
- Fly By Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Toasted Brioche Bun or Soft Roll
- Toast and butter the roll.
- Over medium heat, melt the butter and soft scramble the eggs with a pinch of salt. In the last 30 seconds, fold in the biltong.
- Top the roll with scrambled eggs, a drizzle of chili crisp and the cilantro, serve immediately.
Pro Tip: Bring the eggs to room temperature before scrambling for more even cooking.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today