Japanese spiced candied peanuts, Banana Cayenne Chocolate and cooling matcha ice cream deliver a mouth-watering hot and cold experience.
- 1/2 teaspoon Yellowbird Hitchhiker Sauce
- 1 oz. Antidote Banana + Cayenne 77%
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Matcha Ice Cream (or whatever ice cream you got)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Spice Tribe Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- In a pan over med-high heat, melt the butter and add the cashews, toast for 2 minutes until slightly browned and add the Spice Tribe spice, Hitchiker sauce and honey. Cook for another minute until nicely caramelized, set aside to cool.
- Cut off a round of matcha ice cream (or scoop), top with spiced peanuts and a crumbled Antidote chocolate.
Pro Tip: Do the Ice Cream Sandwich Round Hack! (Picture Below)
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today