Squash and chorizo are a natural match made in heaven but the addition of dark chocolate gives depth of flavor to make these top tier tacos.
- 1/2 butternut squash, small cubes
- radish, sliced thin
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Serrano Sauce
- Yellowbird Hitchhiker Sauce
- 1 oz. Antidote Banana Cayenne Chocolate
- 2 oz. Aurelia’s Chorizo, cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon Spice Tribe Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- lime wedges
- cotija cheese crumbled
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned, remove from skillet. Add squash with Spice Tribe Spice, serrano sauce and fry in oil until tender and caramelized, combine with chorizo.
- Warm tortillas is a dry pan for 15 seconds a side fill tortillas with squash and top with cheese, radish and cilantro.
- Grate over chocolate (microplane grate is best) and serve with lime wedges. Top with Hitchhiker sauce for an extra kick!
Pro Tip: This mixture also tastes great in a burrito with brown rice!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today