Street taco inspired BBQ salmon tacos get a drizzle of hot honey for these delicious grilled treats.
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into roughly 2 inch wide strips
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Clay Hot Honey
- 1/4 tablespoon Red Clay Spicy Margarita Salt
- 1 oz Cocktail Crate Sriracha Margarita Mix
- 2 tablespoons Baja Street Taco Seasoning
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- Maragita Salt Blistered Shisito Peppers
- 8 tortillas
- Marinate salmon in a drizzle of olive oil and Sriracha Margarita Mix for 6-24 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade and pat dry, toss in Baja Street Taco Seasoning and Margarita Salt.
- Grill until just cooked through, glaze with a drizzle of hot honey for the final 30-60 seconds.
- Warm tortillas, topped with salmon, onion, cilantro, shishito, a squeeze of lime and a drizzle of a touch more hot honey. Serve with extra limes and cold beer.
Pro Tip: Rub the removed salmon skin in oil and crisp up on the grill to add crunch to the taco! (see photo below).
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today