If you've ever had the sweet-spicy hit of mango dipped in chili salt, this sundae pulls together the same elements with icy sorbet and umami-rich spicy crunch. Rounded off by nutty, chocolatey tahini and fragrant, buttery mala spiced cashews, this dessert covers all five basic tastes in one spoonful.
- mango sorbet
- 3 tablespoons Soom Chocolate Tahini
- Fly By Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp
- 1 teaspoon Fly By Jing Mala Spice Mix
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Thin the Soom chocolate tahini with 1-2 teaspoons of hot water (until the thickness of chocolate sauce).
- In a pan over med-high heat, melt the butter and add the cashews, toast for 2 minutes until slightly browned and add the mala spice and honey. Cook for another minute until nicely caramelized, set aside to cool.
- Add a couple of scoops of mango ice cream to a glass, top with spiced cashews and a drizzle of Sichuan chili crisp and chocolate tahini.
Pro Tip: Freeze the glasses beforehand to prevent faster melting of the sundae.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today