If you love Nutella crepes, sub in Soom's incredible chocolate tahini for this healthier (dare we say tastier) version complete with a dollop of yogurt.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Soom Chocolate Tahini
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup crumbled toasted nuts or granola
- In a blender, combine the first 5 ingredients and pulse for 10 seconds. Place the crepe batter in the refrigerator for 30 mins to allow the bubbles to subside (this will help prevent the crepes from tearing during cooking).
- Heat a small non-stick pan and add butter to coat. Pour 1 oz. of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for 30- 60 seconds and flip. Spread a thin layer of tahini and cook for another 10-30 seconds to warm, roll or fold and remove.
- Serve with a drizzle of tahini (you can add a touch of water to make it more liquid), a dollop of yogurt, sliced banana and a sprinkle of granola or nuts.
Pro Tip: Cover crepes and keep warm in a 200 degree oven while making more if you are serving them altogether.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today