Caramelized apples, bacon jerky and some of America's best chocolate combine for this quick, comforting bowl of goodness.
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced into 8-12 pieces
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- caramel or vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 oz Savage Jerky Sriracha Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Mike's Hot Honey
- 1/2 oz Fruition 61% Hudson Bourbon Dark Milk Chocolate
- Melt butter, cinnamon and honey in large skillet over medium heat, stir about 1 minute. Add apples. Sauté until apples are brown and tender, about 8-10 minutes. Add Sriracha Bacon Jerky and toss.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and using a microplane or a grater, grate over chocolate.
Pro Tip: Use salted butter or add a pinch of salt (it works wonders with the hot honey and chocolate).
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today