Crunchy, buttery spiced naan, juicy tomatoes and umami rich biltong and jerky work perfectly with the sweet, sour mango chutney dressing for this fresh salad with lots of texture!
- 4-5 cups sliced mixed tomatoes (beefsteak, roma, cherry, whatever you have)
- 1/4 cup parsley or cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 3 pieces, naan or pita, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tablespoon HLTHPunk Harissa Chilli Paste
- lime or lemon
- 1 oz. Ayoba Biltong
- 1 oz. People's Choice Buffalo Beef Jerky
- 1 tablespoon Brooklyn Delhi Spicy Mango Chutney
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Toss naan with olive oil, salt and harissa, bake until crispy. Toss with a knob of butter for extra richness.
- Mix spicy mango chutney with 6 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoon lemon juice, season with pinch of salt.
- Season and toss the tomatoes, parsley and red onion, add the warm naan chips along with the dressing, toss again and serve with lemon or lime.
Pro Tip: Make sure the crispy naan is hot right out of the oven!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today