Brooklyn Delhi Simmer sauce makes a weekday meal a culinary journey with this delicious prawn curry. A hit of spice from Entube Harissa and big umami from wild mushrooms round out this simple and delicious dish.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 oz. wild mushrooms, (slice or tear up larger pieces but leave smaller ones whole)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 jar Brooklyn Delhi Cashew Butter Masala
- 2 tablespoon Brooklyn Delhi Spicy Mango Chutney
- 1/2 tablespoon Hlthpunk Harissa Chilli Paste
- rice (optional
- naan (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a pan over med-high heat and add the mushrooms, season with salt and sear until caramelized and soft, turning a couple times, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add a little more oil and add the shrimp to the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked – turning occasionally.
- Add back the mushrooms, harissa and masala simmer sauce and cook for only about 3 minutes until simmering (it's nice when the mushrooms maintain their sear and don't get mushy).
- Serve topped with cilantro leaves, spicy mango chutney and fresh toasted naan (we love rubbing some melted butter mixed with a bit of harissa or spicy mango chutney on the naan).
Pro Tip: A nice crunch is a good addition, any granola or toasted nuts will do!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today