Hello 10-minute dinner that is Umami packed and satisfying. Let Seed Ranch Flavor Co. do the legwork in punching up these peanut noods.
- 1 tablespoon Seed Ranch "Everything But The Dumplings" Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1/4 cup cilantro picked leaves
- 1 serving ramen noodles (5 oz.)
- chili oil (Optional)
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Adjust thickness to "grip a noodle" by adding a touch more PB for thickness or water to thin it out.
- Cook ramen noodles according to the package instructions and shock in ice water or run them under cold water, dry.
- Toss noodles with sauce, cilantro and peanuts.
- Top with chili oil and serve with fresh limes.
Pro Tip: This also tastes good hot, just don't chill the noodles and toss them with the fresh sauce.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today