Date BBQ Sauce adds a smoky sweetness and crispy chorizo brings the big Umami hit to this gameday guacamole.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 oz. Aurelia's Chorizo, diced
- 2 tablespoon Yellowbird Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Spice Tribe Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup cotjita cheese
- olive oil
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat and fry chorizo until lightly browned.
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like and add the cilantro, hot sauce, Spice Tribe spice, red onion, lime juice and stir together. Top with choriza and cotija cheese and drizzle with Date BBQ Sauce.
- Serve with fresh lime, chips and cold beer.
Pro Tip: Warm the tortillas chips!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today