Date BBQ Sauce and Japanese Chile Blend wake up these Japanese Yakitori inspired skewers.
- 8 chicken thighs, cubed into 3" cubes
- Spice Tribe Kissed by Binchotan Japanese Chile Blend
- Yellowbird Serrano Sauce
- Date Lady BBQ Sauce
- bamboo skewers, soaked for 20 minutes in water
- Skewer the chicken, leaving at least 2" on each end of the skewer. Rub with olive oil.
- Over high heat, grill skewers, after the first flip, brush on bbq sauce and sprinkle with Spice Tribe spice, continue to flip and grill and brush on barbecue sauce until nicely glazed.
- Remove and serve with an extra sprinkle of Spice tribe spuce and an ice-cold beer and fresh lemon or lime!
Pro Tip: Serve with fresh salad of radish, cilantro and onion with so tortillas or flat breads.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today