These crowd pleasing meatball topped flatbreads bring huge flavor in minutes.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 jar Brooklyn Delhi Cashew Butter Masala Simmer Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brooklyn Delhi Spicy Mango Chutney
- 1 tablespoon Hlthpunk Harissa Chilli Paste
- 1 oz. Ayoba Biltong
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon crushed cashews or peanuts (toasted)
- 1/2 lime
- 4 naan or pita
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, salt, pepper, 1/2 tablespoon harissa and egg yolk. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Shape into balls.
- In a large pan over medium heat, brown the meatballs in a little olive oil, about 3 minutes per side. Cover with sauce and finish in the oven until cooked through about 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining harissa and butter and melt in the microwave or on stove. Brush naan with harissa butter and bake or grill until warm and toasted.
- Layer meatballs into the toasted naan, top with mango chutney, cilantro, biltong, red onions and nuts. Serve with lime.
Pro Tip: Forming the meatballs will be easiest if the mixture is chilled and your hands are slightly wet.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today