One of the great coffee-based desserts merges with a classic cocktail to make this simple crowdpleaser.
- 1 shot of espresso or 2 oz. cold brew
- 0.75 oz Pratt Standard Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer
- 0.75 oz. Vosges Smoke & Stout Caramel Bar
- 1-2 oz Bourbon
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Stir whiskey and old fashioned cocktail mixer with ice and strain over ice cream.
- Top with cold brew or espresso, drop over crumbled Vosges chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
Pro Tip: Pre-ball the ice cream scoops in glasses and keep them in the freezer if doing affogatos for a crowd!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today