This LOADED Bloody Mary has everything that makes a great morning cocktail. A lil' kick from spicy Boat Sauce, bite from Rick's pickle juice, biltong rim and all the garnishes from some of the best makers in America.
- 1/2 oz. Bobbie's Boat Sauce
- 4 oz. tomato juice
- 1/2 oz Rick's Picks Mean Beans Pickle Juice
- 1/2 oz. Biltong Baron Cowboys n' Campfires Smoky Chili Biltong
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2-3 Rick's Picks Mean Beans
- 1 Ayoba Droewors
- 1 cucumber spear
- Chop biltong to a fine powder.
- Rub the juicy side of the lime along the lip of a glass and press into biltong to rim the glass. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the tomato juice, boat sauce, pickle juice, vodka, lime juice and ice and stir gently.
- Garnish with Droewors, Mean Beans, cucumberand serve!
Pro Tip: Chill the glass 30 minutes before for a frosty look and colder cocktail.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today