All the peanut goodness and spice of street food style chicken satay get the hot dog treatment to create this crowd-pleasing flavor bomb.
We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
- Bobbie's Boat Sauce
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders Peanut Butter
- 8 Rick's Picks Mean Beans
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves picked
- 4 sausages (chicken or pork work great)
- 4 hot soft buns (we like Martin's or any brioche bun)
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 chopped green onion
- For the satay sauce combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1 tablespoon boat sauce, tamari, lime juice and honey. Add a couple of tablespoons of water a little at a time until a thick but pourable sauce is achieved.
- Meanwhile, grill the dogs, warm the buns.
- Spread each bun with satay sauce and top with a sausage, 2 mean beans, a couple cilantro leaves, a sprinkle of green onion and a little extra Boat Sauce.
Pro Tip: Don't be afraid to get good caramelization on the sausages, it adds depth of flavor and works great with the satay sauce!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today