“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.”
1. Breakfast Is Meant To Be Lazy…So Be Lazy
You can go from being a bad cook to good cook just by planning a menu properly. Don’t try and cook everything at the last minute, use the oven to keep pancakes and bacon warm, avoid individually fried eggs. Remember the goal is to be sitting at the table in your pyjamas with your crew not sweating over Soufflé Pancakes in the kitchen.
2. Bake Bacon For A Crowd
Lay bacon strips on an aluminum foil wrapped sheet pan and bake at 375 degrees. Voila, less cleanup and more stovetop room for pancakes.
Lay out homemade or (store bought) granola with a couple types of yogurt, fruits, honey, maple syrup and whatever topping you have on hand. People love choice and you don’t have to cook anything.
Spice-A-Delic Granola with Mango Recipe Here
4. Consider Oatmeal
There are plenty of creative ways to spruce up oatmeal and you can feed an army on the cheap quickly.
Hickory Apple & Bacon Oatmeal | Bacon Brunch Mantry
3 strips Broadbent’s Maplewood Smoked Bacon
1 cup Farm To Table Ancient Grains Oatmeal
2 red apples, sliced
Hickoryworks Pure Hickory Syrup
- Slice bacon finely and cook in a skillet until crispy.
- Follow the instructions on the oatmeal package and cook your oatmeal to the way you like it (not too thick!)
- To make hickory apples, heat a nonstick frying pan over high heat. Cook the apple for 1 minute each side in a little butter. Add 2 tbsp Hickory Syrup and cook for a further 1–2 minutes or until golden and caramelized.
- Serve oatmeal warm, top with bacon, hickory apples and drizzle with a little more hickory syrup.
5. People Love Tacos
You can pre-prep everything (just hold the scrambled eggs and tortillas in the oven), there’s no cutlery needed and tacos are an all time crowd pleaser. Nobody has uttered the phrase “Arrrrgh…I hate tacos”.
Breakfast Taco Resources
1. Sweet Potato Breakfast Tacos | Taco Truck Mantry
2. Bon Appetite Has A Nice Breakdown Here
3. Food & Wine Has A Winning Breakfast Taco Recipe Here
Listen To the Podcast:
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the story.
Gift or Become A Member at Mantry.com
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today