- 4 eggs
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into ¼" pieces
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- Mexican Cheese like Cotjita, or Monterrey Jack
- Yellowbird Habanero Hot Sauce
- Deano’s Jalapeño Chips
- 4 6" flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat an oiled skillet, add sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 8–10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl to blend; season with salt and pepper. Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs, stirring occasionally until just set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with egg, sweet potatoes and top with cheese, avocado, and hot sauce and Deano’s Jalapeño Chips
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Tacos | Taco Truck Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today