A simple, tasty chicken wings recipe for game night, party night or frankly any night.
- 3 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons Yellowbird Serrano Hot Sauce
- fresh lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat wings dry, in a bowl toss wings with oil and season with salt.
- On a baking sheet bake chicken wings in a single layer until golden and cooked through, about 40-45 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- In a large skillet melt butter and Yellowbird Serrano hot Sauce.
- Add wings and toss to coat.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and a cold beer.
Pro Tip: Roast off a couple peppers (we dig serrano or jalapeño) alongside the wings in the final 20 mins.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here