- 250g halloumi cheese, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 8 cups 3/4-inch cubed seedless watermelon
- Ashley’s Wild Maine Blueberry Vinaigrette
- 1 Large handfuls of arugula
- 10 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
Heat a large griddle pan or grill over a high heat.
Grill haloumi with a little olive oil until golden and beginning to melt.
- Arrange arugula over large platter. Scatter watermelon, grilled haloumi, mint, radishes, drizzle with blueberry vinaigrette.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today