- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mustard And Co. Black Truffle Mustard
- juice of ½ lemon or 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Gently boil potatoes in salted water until tender, drain and cool, cut in half if larger.
- Whisk the mustard with the lemon juice and slowly add the olive oil, mix in chives.
- Dress the potatoes with the vinaigrette and season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Truffle Mustard Potato Salad | Biergarten Mantry