- Calcutta Kitchens Makhani Tikka Sauce
- 1 lb. Chicken Thighs cut into medium sizes pieces
- 1/4 Cup toasted, crushed cashews
- 1/2 cup cream (optional)
- Handful cilantro leaves
- Indian ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil
Tikka Makhani (butter chicken) is probably one of the better known Indian dishes in America. Go easy on yourself and grab the amazing simmer sauce from Calcutta Kitchens and follow the simple recipe below.
1) Douse a little Ghee or Olive Oil in a hot pan and tip in the chicken thighs
2) Brown chicken on all sides, knock down the heat and add the Tikka Makhani simmer sauce with a 1/4 cup water
3) Simmer for 30 minutes until chicken is tender, stir in cream
// Finish with cilantro leaves and to cashews and a side of take-out Naan.