- 3 tbsp. Reginald’s Cinnamon Molasses Cashew Butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 3 slices cooked Broadbent’s Smoked Pepper Bacon
- soft butter
- Spread cashew butter on one side of one slice of bread. Top with sliced banana, then slices of cooked bacon. Cover with the other slice of bread. Spread butter on the outside of the sandwich.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Fry the sandwich on each side until golden brown and peanut butter is melted.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
The “Elvis” Cashew Butter, Banana & Bacon Sandwich | Campfire Cookout Mantry