Taco flavor hits the high seas... A three-ingredient recipe that impresses for any dinner party or easy weeknight dinner. You can use the same sear-roasted technique for snapper, cod or any firm white fish.
- 1/2 lb. Halibut
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Spicemode Taco Spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season fish with Spicemode on all sides.
- In a hot skillet, add a little oil and place the fish down and don't move it or about 3 minutes to develop a sear.
- Flip the fish, add butter and and extra teaspoon of SpiceMode and baste the fish in the butter as it melts.
- Immediately place in the oven and roast until the fish is just firm to the touch 3 to 6 minutes. Take out the fish halfway to baste with the browning butter.
- Serve with rice and beans and drizzle over the butter from the pan.
Pro Tip: Doneness? Look for the fish to feel slightly firm, and the flesh to start to slightly separate into flakes
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today