We used Japanese Sweet Potatoes called Murasaki which are sweeter and nuttier, but honestly, anything you douse this sauce in will taste top notch.
- 2 lbs. Murasaki (Japanese Sweet Potatoes) or Regular Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- KPOP Kimchi Mayo
- Benny T’s Vesta Dry Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks 1/4 wide, toss them with oil and spread on 1–2 baking sheets.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 15 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Toss with Benny T’s Vesta Dry Hot Sauce, salt, parsley and serve with Kimchi Mayo for dunking.
Pro Tip: Heat the baking sheets in the oven first for extra crispy fries.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Sweet Potato Fries w/ Kimchi Mayo Recipe | Street Food Vol. 4 Mantry