- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 racks spare ribs (cleaned, membranes removed)
- 3/4 cup Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine salt, dry mustard, paprika, cayenne and pepper. Add rub on ribs, place each rack on a double layer of foil, wrap racks individually and place on baking sheets.
Bake ribs until tender but not falling apart, about 3 hours. Unwrap ribs, reserve any juices. Let ribs cool (they will grill better).
Heat grill to med-high. Combine juices and BBQ Sauce.
Grill ribs, basting with barbecue sauce until coated and heated through.
- Transfer to a cutting board, cut, serve with extra BBQ Sauce, cold beer.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button below. Would mean a lot because it helps other people see the recipe.
Sticky Chipotle Bourbon Ribs | Grillfest Vol. 2 Mantry
Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today