All the peanut goodness and spice of street food style chicken satay get the burger treatment to create this crowd-pleasing flavor bomb.
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 egg
- Fat Cat Bacon Sriracha
- Fix & Fogg Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- cilantro, chopped
- cucumber, sliced thin
- brioche buns
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg and 2 tablespoons of sriracha then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into four patties.
- For the satay sauce combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sriracha, tamari, lime juice and honey. Add a couple of tablespoons of water a little at a time until a thick but pourable sauce is achieved.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Top with satay sauce and cover to "melt on" the sauce a bit and heat it through.
- Toss cilantro and cucumber with some olive oil and salt.
- Serve patty on a warm bun, top with cucumber and cilantro.
Pro Tip: For the bottom bun, you can make a quick sriracha mayo or yogurt by mixing 1 tablespoon sriracha into 1/2 a cup of mayo/yogurt.
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today