Easy, brothy, fragrant noodles to take you to the other side of the world in 15 minutes flat. Coconut milk and curry paste combine for a rich gravy and a handful of fresh herbs brighten things up for this simple weeknight dinner.
- 2 tablespoons Entube Curry Paste
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- fresh herbs (ex. cilantro, basil, mint)
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- egg noodles (chow mein or lo mein noodles work well).
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the ground pork and brown, breaking up the meat. Add the onion and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until golden brown.
- Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the coconut milk and chicken stock and reduce the heat to moderate. Simmer for 10-15 mins. Season with salt.
- Drop the noodles in boiling water for 30-60 seconds (don't overcook!).
- Place a handful of noodles in a bowl, spoon over brothy coconut curry, top with fresh herbs and lime juice.
Pro Tip: Add crispy fried shallots or peanuts for texture.
Recipe Video Here:
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today