We independently review everything we recommend. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission.
A hit of lime, flavorful spice from our go-to Cambodian American hot sauce, tender sliced jerky and a creamy peanut vinaigrette make this slaw loaded with fresh herbs the All-Star of any meal. Need a flavor hit? This is the move.
- 1 lb. Hanger Steak
- 1/2 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced into thin ribbons (you can use a vegetable peeler)
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup Eliot’s Adult Nut Butters Spicy Thai Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Yeak Chruk Cambodian American Hot Sauce
- 1 oz Field Trip Everything Jerky sliced thin
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- For the dressing, combine peanut butter, juice of half the lime, 1/2 cup olive oil, Chruk Hot Sauce, honey and blend or whisk to incorporate. Season with salt.
- Rub steak with olive oil, grill on high heat until medium-rare, slice thin.
- Toss the remaining ingredients in a bowl with the steak and add enough vinaigrette to coat. Assemble on a plate and top with more crushed peanuts and an extra hit of Yeak's if you like it really spicy! Serve with extra lime wedges and an icy beverage.
Pro Tip: Take the steak out of the refrigerator 30 mins early to ensure even cooking!
Thanks for reading! :) If you enjoyed it, hit that share button. Would mean a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.
Gift or Become A Mantry Member at Right Here
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR HIM
Give him the gift he really wants - including 6 full-size artisan food products and a custom handmade wooden crate.give him a gift
GET YOUR MANTRY
We'll deliver the best foods from across the country to your door every two months.subscribe today